3/02/2011

how to make money from cheap auto

e commerce
The global economic crisis continues to bear the negative and positive effects to society. That's an Indian car company has decided that a successful strategy need not be to produce and sell consumer goods are expensive. You can also sell the cheapest products, and earn not on the quality and originality, and the availability of consumer and quantity. And by following these simple market principles, the company began to create the cheapest car in the world - Tata Nano.

Their offspring company actively promoted the whole year, not saving money on advertising and promoting its unique product. The main emphasis was placed on the cost of a new car, which is about one million Indian rupees, or about $ 2500. Car Tata Nano four-door hatchback is a size of about 3 feet long and just over 1.5 meters in width. Engine power is about 33 horsepower, engine designers are at the back. Also in the car has a small trunk, which can accommodate only a gym bag. The car can accelerate to 100 km / hr.

Advertising is Tata Nano is not just as a new economical development of the company, but also as a turning point for many ordinary Indians, millions of whom live in rural areas inaccessible and isolated even for buses. Infomercial tells of an ordinary Indian family on a motorcycle, a typical unsafe situation for India, reminding shoppers that even though a Tata Nano is no European security certificates and pillows soften the blow, yet the car is much safer than two-wheeled vehicles.

4 коммент.:

TECH FIRE комментирует...

all i beleive making money from internet is far more impressive then money from auto :)
animals questions

shobhana bhardwaj комментирует...

this is one of the most incredible blogs Ive read in a very long time. The amount of information in here is stunning, like you practically wrote the book on the subject. Your blog is great for anyone who wants to understand this subject more. Great stuff; please keep it up!
Franchise Consultancy
franchise business opportunity in india

om foundation комментирует...

Nice sharing!!i have acquired alot from there..thanks for sharing..
Free Healthcare services in Noida

Alarico Adalbert комментирует...

“I could not have closed on my first home without Mr, Benjamin Lee ! Benjamin and his team went above and beyond for me on this transaction. He handled my very tight turn around time with ease and was always available for me when I had questions (and I had plenty), even when he was away from the office, which I greatly appreciated! He and his team handled many last-minute scrambles with the seller and worked tirelessly to make sure that I could close before my lease (and my down payment assistance, for that matter) expired. Mr Benjamin is incredibly knowledgeable Loan Officer, courteous, and patient. I went through a couple offers on properties before my final purchase and Benjamin was there to help with each one, often coordinating with my agent behind the scenes. I felt supported throughout the entire process. Thanks to Benjamin and the tireless efforts of his team, I am now a proud home owner! I would encourage you to consider Benjamin Briel Lee for any kind of loan.Mr, Benjamin Lee Contact informaions.via WhatsApp +1-989-394-3740  Email- 247officedept@gmail.com.

Отправить комментарий