7/08/2011

zoo business ideas

zoobusiness ideas
The name of this trendy brand - "zootaxi." In English - Pet taxi.

Has been in business for the transportation of animals in Moscow businesswoman Julia Godunov. Zoobusiness idea was first in her life.

Carry small animals do not in any kind of Ladakh Kalina, and has not even to "Peugeot Partner".

Incidentally, in the long taxi Europe who are engaged in the transportation of animals, no not uncommon. Judge for yourself: this topic there exist long-deductible, that is, companies sell ready-made, well-oiled business of transporting animals to many comers. Moreover in the world are beginning to appear on the International Transport services animal carriers for animals. For Europe, this service - taxi for pets is not frikovoy.

But let us ask: how could such a general idea of ​​the unusual business?

Do (if need be) with his pet can ride in an ordinary taxi?

Indeed, in order to transport the animal, you need only litter, muzzle (for aggressive dogs) and dog collar and leash. Plus surcharge taxi driver (the official rate - 100-200 rubles).

On this puzzling question most succinctly and concisely answer the hostess gave vetkliniki "zoovet" Elizabeth Kuznetsov

"Riding in a taxi close, sitting in a mink coat next to the Great Dane, whose paws in the snow and dripping saliva - not very comfortable"

That's why the dogs - a separate transport.

What qualities and skills should have the taxi driver who transports pets?

First of all, love animals and do not be squeamish,

Second, do not be afraid of animals,

Third, have some skills zoopsychologists, that is able to calm the animal, if that was suddenly not at all comfortable in the car.

The fact that companies comply with the Transport of Animals immutable condition - they do not put animals in cages.

And many companies are carrying animals without owners.

Just imagine that you - the driver, but to put you in the car nervous Rottweiler.

This is reminiscent of Pan Troyekurov jokes - to lock the teacher in the room with the bear.

That's why business owners on the transport of animals in one voice complain - to find appropriate drivers for a taxi for a pet-the hardest thing in this business.

When the business of transportation of animals can be considered valid?

When you park, there is at least 10 cars and a net monthly income from each machine is 300 thousand rubles. Then you took a Moscow businessman. Otherwise - should not be afoot.

This service - transportation of animals is possible only where the animals often travel.

Usual "excuses" such as visits to the vet and to the exhibition, of course, are not considered ... This is a matter of regular visits to the dog barbers, tailors to the dog ...

It is necessary that the animal simply rave led an active social life with their owners. If your dog sit in the city shelters, linked by a chain, then venturing into the city taxi for pets yet.

5 коммент.:

Анонимный комментирует...

Nice work. I came across your blog while blog surfing using the “next blog” button on the Nav Bar of blogger.com. I am continually fascinated by the types of blogs that exist on the Internet, and the various, creative ways in which people all over the globe express themselves. Thanks for sharing.small business web design

om foundation комментирует...

Thanks for providing these ideas..really very helpful..thanks for sharing..
Free Healthcare services in Noida

Unknown комментирует...


Finance and investment cannot give improvement. It depends on business ideas. e for exploring.eHow-why,will show you insights of new trends for success. Read More

Suraj комментирует...

Nice information on here, I would like to share with you all my experience trying to get a loan to expand my Clothing Business here in Malaysia. It was really hard on my business going down due to my little short time illness then when I got heal I needed a fund to set it up again for me to begin so I came across Mr Benjamin a loan consultant officer at Le_Meridian Funding Service He asked me of my business project and I told him i already owned One and i just needed loan of 200,000.00 USD he gave me form to fill and I did also he asked me of my Valid ID in few days They did the transfer and my loan was granted. I really want to appreciate there effort also try to get this to anyone looking for business loan or other financial issues to Contact Le_Meridian Funding Service On Email: lfdsloans@lemeridianfds.com / lfdsloans@outlook.com He also available on WhatsApp Contact:+1-9893943740.

Alarico Adalbert комментирует...

“I could not have closed on my first home without Mr, Benjamin Lee ! Benjamin and his team went above and beyond for me on this transaction. He handled my very tight turn around time with ease and was always available for me when I had questions (and I had plenty), even when he was away from the office, which I greatly appreciated! He and his team handled many last-minute scrambles with the seller and worked tirelessly to make sure that I could close before my lease (and my down payment assistance, for that matter) expired. Mr Benjamin is incredibly knowledgeable Loan Officer, courteous, and patient. I went through a couple offers on properties before my final purchase and Benjamin was there to help with each one, often coordinating with my agent behind the scenes. I felt supported throughout the entire process. Thanks to Benjamin and the tireless efforts of his team, I am now a proud home owner! I would encourage you to consider Benjamin Briel Lee for any kind of loan.Mr, Benjamin Lee Contact informaions.via WhatsApp +1-989-394-3740  Email- 247officedept@gmail.com.

Отправить комментарий