7/08/2011

small business education

In the structural features of a small company - its strength and its weakness. These features can also become a positive factor that motivates employees, and a source of communication problems.

The head of a small company is always in front of everyone

First, the leader is an example for their subordinates, and therefore should understand - that he allows himself to be taken for granted and staff. This applies to everything - from style to style clothing treatment to employees. Second, care must be taken: to get credibility with colleagues, who daily sees your weaknesses and mistakes is even more difficult than to win customers.

The head of a small company needs to know all employees personally

Historians say that Alexander of Macedon, Napoleon and Alexander Suvorov remember the names of all his men (which is about 10 thousand people each). Most people do this, of course, can not afford, so the heads of large companies requires no such a phenomenal memory. However, with a small business, everything is the opposite - because remember 40-50 subordinates is not too difficult. Each of these 40-50 people will feel offended if the boss does not remember his name. Personal relationships - it's concrete, firmly cementing small groups, and the unpleasant feeling of indifference would seriously undermine the motivation of employees.

6 коммент.:

om foundation комментирует...

Great post!!all the stuff is too good..really thanks for sharing..
Free Healthcare services in Noida

jullia комментирует...

Thanks for sharing such valuable information.Keep posting such great info for us thanks.

zionsonline.com.au комментирует...

I’m really lucky and so glad that after surfing the web for a long time I have found out this information. .
http://www.zionsonline.com.au/

Suraj комментирует...

Nice information on here, I would like to share with you all my experience trying to get a loan to expand my Clothing Business here in Malaysia. It was really hard on my business going down due to my little short time illness then when I got heal I needed a fund to set it up again for me to begin so I came across Mr Benjamin a loan consultant officer at Le_Meridian Funding Service He asked me of my business project and I told him i already owned One and i just needed loan of 200,000.00 USD he gave me form to fill and I did also he asked me of my Valid ID in few days They did the transfer and my loan was granted. I really want to appreciate there effort also try to get this to anyone looking for business loan or other financial issues to Contact Le_Meridian Funding Service On Email: lfdsloans@lemeridianfds.com / lfdsloans@outlook.com He also available on WhatsApp Contact:+1-9893943740.

Alina jones комментирует...

The author gives us insights into the business world that will help us learn from what others are doing and will give us new perspectives. My Entrepreneur Alex Dee has written some great books. Author is an expert of alex dee entrepreneurship, check here for more interesting information.

Alarico Adalbert комментирует...

“I could not have closed on my first home without Mr, Benjamin Lee ! Benjamin and his team went above and beyond for me on this transaction. He handled my very tight turn around time with ease and was always available for me when I had questions (and I had plenty), even when he was away from the office, which I greatly appreciated! He and his team handled many last-minute scrambles with the seller and worked tirelessly to make sure that I could close before my lease (and my down payment assistance, for that matter) expired. Mr Benjamin is incredibly knowledgeable Loan Officer, courteous, and patient. I went through a couple offers on properties before my final purchase and Benjamin was there to help with each one, often coordinating with my agent behind the scenes. I felt supported throughout the entire process. Thanks to Benjamin and the tireless efforts of his team, I am now a proud home owner! I would encourage you to consider Benjamin Briel Lee for any kind of loan.Mr, Benjamin Lee Contact informaions.via WhatsApp +1-989-394-3740  Email- 247officedept@gmail.com.

Отправить комментарий